- Life & Medical Sciences
Ana Aiastui Pujana, Ph.D.
Tel.: +34 943 006127
The Histology Platform was set up to meet demand from research projects involving histological tissue processing.It aims to provide technical and scientific support to Institute researchers, associated companies and external companies. It offers a wide range of histopathology techniques:
- Tissue processing.
- Inclusion in paraffin and OCT.
- OCT-block cryostat sectioning.
- Paraffin-block cryostat sectioning.
- Setting and decalcification.
- Routine and special staining.
- Immunohistochemistry (with antibody development).
- Immunofluorescence (with antibody development).
The platform manages its processes according to the guidelines of Standard UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015, while its Quality Management System is certified by AENOR. This lends added value to the work carried out by the Platform, particularly with a view to external applicants for its services, and fosters trust regarding the extent of the Quality applied to the processing of their requests.
Pº Doctor Begiristain, 20014 Donostia