- Physical Sciences
Tammo Diercks (email@example.com)
Please contact platform responsible.
NMR is a most versatile, quantifiable, and non-destructive technique that allows to analyse a wealth of molecular properties with atomic resolution, such as their composition, structure, dynamics, reactions, size, aggregation, protonation, and interactions.
The NMR platform at CIC bioGUNE can provide services for almost all applications of solution state NMR thanks to its ample modern hardware and high-level expertise. Our particular capacities thereby include: biomolecular NMR with highest sensitivity and resolution (at 800 MHz), 19F NMR, automated metabolic studies and ligand screening, customised NMR method development.
The NMR platform at CIC bioGUNE houses:
- 800 MHz AVANCE III for biomolecular NMR at highest sensitivity and resolution.
- 600 MHz AVANCE III for multinuclear NMR beyond standard applications.
- 600 MHz AVANCE IIIHD (IVDr) for metabolic screening.
Our wide range of customised NMR services (which may also be provided at the customer site) includes:
- NMR consulting: Define, Develop & Supervise NMR projects
- NMR programming: Design, Optimise & Implement customised NMR experiments
- NMR teaching & training: From beginner to expert levels
- NMR measurements: Standard and Customised
- NMR interaction studies: Hit validation, Automated small scale screening (≤ 4 samples / hour), Analysis of binding sites and modes.
- NMR structure analysis: For small molecules, Accessible proteins and ligand-protein complexes.
- NMR spectral assignment: For accessible target proteins.
CIC bioGUNE Bizkaia Technology Park Structural Unit Building 800 48160 Derio (Bizkaia)